Sonoma Wine Garden, batten down the wine barrels.
Kathie Lee and Hoda are headed to Santa Monica Place this weekend to tape five live episodes for the "Today" show.
The Saturdy and Sunday shows will be taped in front of a live audience. Tickets to be in the audience are first come, first serve starting at 9 a.m. at the ground-floor kiosk, said the mall's marketing director Nicole Flynn.
The two wine-loving hosts will also be at the mall Friday night for a pre-recorded interview with country singer Blake Shelton.
"They reached out to us to to ask if they'd be able to host the shows here," said Flynn. "It's really exciting."
Flynn said Kathie Lee and Hoda will comb the Third Street Promenade and other areas of Santa Monica in search of candidates for their "frumpy to fabulous" makeovers.
"There will be a wide variety of content," she said.
Here's the taping schedule:
Saturday, Feb. 9
- 10 a.m.: live taping (Segment #1)
- Noon: live taping (Segment #2)
- 2 p.m.: live taping (Segment #3)
- 3-3:30 p.m.: Meet and greet with Kathie Lee and Hoda
Sunday, Feb. 10
- 10 a.m.: live taping (Segment #4)
- Noon: live taping (Segment #5)
- 1:30- 2:30 p.m.: Hoda Kotb book signing. Bring your own copy of "Ten Years Later" Six People Who Faced Adversity & Transformed Their Lives" or purchase copies on site.
For more details on the taping schedule, visit the Santa Monica Place website.