The —which boasts one of the best beer selections in Santa Monica—will welcome mavens from Beachwood BBQ Wednesday.
They'll pour a selection of the latter brewery's suds in celebration of its first anniversary in its Long Beach location. The alehouse, a gastropub on Main Street, will host Beachwood owner Gabe Gordon and brewmaster Julian Shrago to serve:
- System of a Stout (Imperial Stout infused with cardamom, molasses, coffee and brandy)
- Dank Epoch (1st Anniversary Triple IPA)
- Mandarin Dream Saison
- Hop Vader Black IPA
- Udder Love Milk Stout
- Knucklehead Red
- Foam Top Cream Ale (World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner)
They'll also serve the following pre-made flights:
- Big ’Uns: Dank Epoch (10.7 percent ABV), System of a Stout (11.3 percent ABV), Hop Vader (7.1 percent ABV)
- Little ’Uns: Foam Top Cream Ale (5.5 percent ABV), Knucklehead Red (5.7 percent ABV), Udder Love (5.9 percent ABV)
- You Put What In My Beer!?: System of a Stout (Cardamom, Molasses, Coffee, Brandy), Mandarin Dream Saison (Szechuan Peppercorn, Mandarin Peel), Udder Love (Milk Sugar)
The Library Alehouse is at 2911 Main St. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to midnight. For more information, call (310) 314-4855.