1. The Landmarks Commission will meet at 7 p.m. on Monday in the City Council Chambers, Room 123, located at 1685 Main St. Click here to view the full agenda.
2. The Annenberg Community Beach House will be the site of an event, "Red Hen Press: Dana Gioia, Jenny Factor, Rex Wilder and Kate Gale." The free event will take place at 6:30 p.m. on Monday. To make a reservation in advance, visit the website online.
3. Salsa Aerobics is scheduled to meet from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday at 1450 Ocean Ave. The cost for the series of classes is $123 for residents and $141 for non-residents. To find out more information, visit the City of Santa Monica online.
4. Stay "Patched In." To get alerts on breaking news as it happens, sign up for our email updates. Click on the 'get the daily newsletter' at the top, right corner of this page. (If you see something that says, "hi, username," then you're already registered. In that case, click on "email settings" under the drop-down tab under your name.)
5. Highs near 75 are predicted, according to the National Weather Service.