Before grooving to live music Thursday nights on the Santa Monica Pier for the annual Twilight Concert Series, pregame with a pre-show wine flight at
The hotel is roling out a weekly rosé series 4-7 p.m. in the lobby lounge with a tasting for $25. The flight includes five 3 oz. pours of the pink wines, along with complimentary valet parking for the evening. Bonus! Feeling more confident about your dance moves.
In its 28th year, the Twilight Concert Series includes 10 free concerts featuring a mix of emerging and established bands from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursdays through Sept. 6.
Co-produced by Los Angeles-based Rum & Humble and emceed by DJs from KCRW, the Twilight Concert Series will span diverse genres from breakout bands, established acts, singers and songwriters and local artists, including African rock, Indie Rock, Cuban, Jamaican reggae, contemporary salsa, New Orleans brass, folk and Louisiana funk.
- July 12: Jamaican harmony trio The Mighty Diamonds and Los Angeles-based reggae band The Lions
- July 19: Los Angeles-based Indie acts HAIM and Wildcat! Wildcat!
- July 26: Organic jam rocker Jackie Greene
- Aug. 2: Australian country singer-songwriter Kasey Chambers
- August 9: PARADE Collective – Jam sessions featuring musicians from Cirque du Soleil®
- Aug. 16: African Rock from Mali’s Amadou & Mariam paired with Portland Scene-stealers Y La Bamba
- Aug. 23: Cuban singer-songwriter Alex Cuba and the Salsa dance sounds of Lucky 7 Mambo
- Aug. 30: New Orleans’ own Hot 8 Brass Band and Louisiana funk band The Gumbo Brothers
- Sept. 6: SoCal Indie Breakout Act Best Coast