For "," an ongoing and open-ended series, we ask prominent figures in the community what they most enjoy about SM. In this edition, we touch base with Tanna Frederick, star of Sylvia, which is currently playing at the . Go for a recent review of the show.
1. : "Fantastic organic food. Super-healthy and delicious, with an awesome atmosphere."
2. : "Super-yummy organic products for your body and home. Made from recycled post-consumer waste. The products are fantastic individually; the women of the store will make you the most beautiful gift basket you have ever seen."
3. Semi Precious (1028 Montana Ave.): "Amy [Weber] is an amazing craftswoman who makes beautiful jewelry that you can't get anywhere else. The store carries an extensive variety of high-end charms, stones and beads. Love them!"
4. : "This store has hands-down the cutest kids clothes I have ever seen. If I need a kids gift, this is the first place I go [to]—and I usually get myself a boys T-shirt too."
5. : "Your mouth waters the second you step [into] this store. Andrew [Steiner] carries a wide variety of wines, cheeses and chocolates. The staff is so knowledgable that I just let them pick and pair as they please, and I am never disappointed."