The hippest every Tuesday, parking at Main Street to cook up gourmet dishes on paper plates.
Organized by the SoCal Mobile Food Vendors Association, the trucks set up at the corner of Main Street and Ocean Park (2612 Main St.) every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Here's the lineup for this week's Tuesday evening visit:
- Gourmet Genie: Gourmet tacos, traditional pitas
- Greenz on Wheelz: Salads
- India Jones: Gourmet Indian
- Lee's Philly: Steak sandwiches, Gogi-style tacos and burritos
- No Jodas: Cuban sandwiches & classics
- Palazzolo Gelato Truck: Gelato and sorbetto
- Pie n Burger: Hamburgers and fresh pies
- The Yummy One: Authentic Korean and Asian inspired entrées
- Tornado Potato: "The King of Fries"