A photo booth on the Third Street Promenade this weekend captured kids and couples in silly costumes in anticipation of Valentine's Day (pictures above).
The downtown district's restaurants, hotels, and other retailers, and other Santa Monica businesses, are offering Valentine’s Day specials throughout the month. Highlights include:
- : room packages starting at $230 that include a half dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, a cocktail kit and valet parking through the end of February.
- : five-course dinner paired with five craft beer for $55 through Feb. 22.
- : four- or five-course tasting dinner and wine pairings starting at $55 through Feb. 17.
- Helicopter Tour: complimentary champagne toast, dessert and a rose on a 30 minute helicopter tour of the Santa Monica beach for $349.
- : 50 percent off wine tasting from 4-11 p.m on Valentine's Day.
- : four-course prix fixe menu for $55.
- : four-course meal and a bottle of Prosecco for $90 through Feb. 15.
- 25 percent off a bicycle adventure of Santa Monica and Venice to the Venice canals, including chocolates and sweets a photos from your ride through Feb. 17.
- : buy one drink and get the second one (at equal or lesser value) free on Valentine's Day.
For more special offers, visit facebook.com/DowntownSantaMonica.