WINTER-SPRING CLASS SESSION begins week of January 7th, 2013
- Ages 1 - 17 years
- Novice to Advanced
- Call to reserve space before attending class.
- Sessions open to new players anytime, once space is available.
- Winter-Spring Classes are connected but have separate payments.
- Winter-Spring performances are in the May-June Spring Play Festival
- Ensemble group: All actors roles are equally important.
- All players learn valuable skills in a safe, non-competive and enriching environment.
Join our Winter-Spring Session. Performance Classes will be rehearsing and performing a version of a popular musical in May/June 2013!
What Makes Us Unique?
Kids/Teens On Stage is a highly acclaimed, award-winning theater and performing arts company for toddlers, kids, young adults and teens. We provide high-quality programs. Whether this is your child's first theater experience or they have been performing since they could talk...our programs are for everyone.
- Founded in 1987, Kids/Teens On Stage (KOS) are a community of professional artists and experienced educators dedicated to bringing out the best in each player.
- Specializing in working with children, young adults and teens with skill sets novice to advanced.
- Administrators and instructors developed empowering, valuable and curriculum and age-appropriate programs in the theater and performance arts.
- Players are guided and provided techniques and direction to build their theater knowledge, expand their range, and find their personal voice.
- KOS prides itself on creating a safe, enriching and inspiring environment where players work together closely to develop their ideas, hit their mark, problem solve, brainstorm, collaborate all the while creating life-long connections.
- In this age of technology, KOS believes more than ever in the importance of helping guide youth and teens toward the love of theater and traditional arts.
Kids On Stage has been featured on CNN, HBO, Showtime, Ted Turner Entertainment, British documentary "Hollywood Kids", Backstage West, L.A. Parent, Family Magazines and more! See Spotlights for articles.
Voted #1 for Enrichment & Parties in L.A. Parent's "Best of the Best"!