Here is your real estate news:
NEW LISTINGS THIS WEEK
- 342 10th St.: 5bd + 7ba., $5.25 million, 2-story East Coast Traditional in much desired North of Montana location. Over-sized corner lot over 13,000 square feet. Last sold in March 1980 for $440,004. Owned by Oscar Award winner Paul Haggis, the screenwriter behind Million Dollar Baby and Crash.
- 470 16th St.: 4bd + 3ba., $2.53 million, great home with lots of light, nice, corner of Marguerita location. Approximately 2,800+ square feet on an almost 8,000 square foot lot.
SALES THIS WEEK
- 635 20th St.: 4bd + 5.5ba., $4.25 million, stunning Spanish apx. 5,400 square feet. Beautiful, corner lot in the heart of Gillette’s Regent square tract.
- 401 18th St.: 4bd + 4.5ba., $3.32 million, great curb appeal. Light and bright architecture. Soaring ceilings. Corner location in the heart of Gillette’s Regent Square tract.
- 311 23rd St.: 4bd + 3ba., $2.99 million, beautifully remodeled in 2006, charming and private Country English. Three family bedrooms upstairs. There is an original fourth bedroom currently used as a family room/ convertible den/office. Amazing location Franklin School district.
CLOSED DEALS THIS WEEK
- 343 14th St.: 4bd + 4.5ba., $3.47 million, custom built in 1998 and sold for $1,345,000, it has been updated/expanded since then. Over 4,000 square feet on an approximately 7,500 square foot lot. Beautiful section of tree lined 14th St. Last sold in 2002 for $2.24 million.
- 335 24th St.: 5bd + 4.5ba., $3.31 million, not everyone’s ideal floor plan but a good house at a good price.
- 415 14th St.: 3bd + 1.25ba., $1.90 million, this home had a lot of activity and closed at price over asking.