There are several properties either listed, sold or closed in the 90402 North of Montana Avenue market to write about this week.
Two of them are new listings being offered for land value, one with plans for a new home on a Gillette’s Regent 60 by 149-foot lot and another on a 50 by 150-foot lot. I predict both will be sold before the end of the week as the market continues its steady pace. Even developers are calling to look at spec home project sites—a clear sign of confidence among buyers.
- 409 21st St.: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom listed for $2.19 million. A great location, 60 by 149-foot lot, includes plans for a new home.
- 417 Euclid St.: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom for $1.68 million. Great price for this approximately 7,500 foot, land value development site.
- 509 21st Pl.: 6 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom for $3.99 million. New Listing by Pence Hathorn Silver. The lowest price ever offered for this “like-new” contemporary 3-level home (see photo below).
In Escrow/Sale Pending
- 522 25th St.: 5 bedroom, 7 bathroom foreclosure listed for $3 million.
- 1105 Georgina Ave.: 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom for $3.10 million. Sold in less than two weeks. I feel that this home will prove to be the best buy of all in 2012. Approximately 14,000 square feet lot, easy home to refurbish, trophy street.
- 680 San Lorenzo St.: 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom for $2.99 million. Sold by Pence Hathorn Silver in less than a month. Great floor plan and supreme Santa Monica Canyon location.