A $30 million home sale in Santa Monica?
I met with a homeowner last Sunday that said he has a friend that is in escrow to buy a home that had been on and off the market for several months. He says the purchase contract is for more than $30 million! The home is still under construction. It is located on a very large lot overlooking the Riviera Country Club. Of course, if this is true and the property actually closes escrow at a price anywhere near $30 million, it will blow away every residential sales record ever recorded in the 90402 zip code. Stay tuned!
- 859 Woodacres Rd.: $8.99 million, re-list, almost an acre with stunning views of the Riviera Country Club.
- 514 9th St.: 5bd + 4.5ba, $3.19 million, new listing, a very nice new listing last sold in 2002 for $1,750,000. Mostly nice upgrades but still a bit 1980’s in places. Good value based on the square footage.
- 408 10th St.: 5bd + 6ba, $3.05 million, re-list, approximately 5,600 square foot Mediterranean redone in 2001. Has been in and out of escrow a few times in the past few months. Inspection problems probably now solved.
- 534 10th St.: 4bd + 3.75ba, $3.28 million, sold in less than two weeks, my favorite new listing of the past few months. Had multiple purchase offers last week.
- 340 18th St.: 5bd + 3.5ba, $3.79 million sold exactly two weeks after MLS insertion, restored and remodeled Monterey colonial almost 5,000 square feet. Mostly pool in back.
- 220 12th St.: 2bd + 2ba, $2.49 million, sold in a week, 50-foot by 150-foot lot, livable land value included plans for a new home. Permits said to be ready-to-issue.
- 526 Adelaide Dr.: 7bd + 4.5ba, $5.99 million, a larger fixer upper on a large lot, nearly half an acre, on a trophy street. Approximately 6,000 square foot Mediterranean home with sprawling lawns and magnificent views of the ocean.