The Church of Christ invites all people to join with them in worship. Reverend O. J. Dyson has been at this church since 1962 and has developed a large congregation over his many years at this site. The church's goal is to share the joy of salvation with the people of the world. Guest speakers are invited on a regular basis and the schedule is posted on their web site. This church has been around a long time, since its foundation in a tent during August of 1949. Throughout the many years of this house of worship, the congregation has always maintained a history of good works. It is located just south of the 10 freeway on a large corner lot.